We offer a wide range of extra curricular opportunities for our pupils in a range of academic, artistic health and fitness activities. We rotate these activities each term so please check back regularly to see what's on, or speak to your child's teacher. The clubs generally run from 2:45 - 3:30pm unless otherwise stated.
Summer Term (Beginning April 2018)
- Booster Clubs for literacy / Numeracy (Available to selected pupils only)
- G.A.L.F. (Going After Level 4) - Open to transfer pupils in P6 or P7
- Girls' Club - open to girls in P5, 6 and 7
- Cycling Proficiency - open to all pupils in P5, 6 and 7
- Families Connect - open to pupils with their parents (Begins at 1pm in the Parents' Room)
- Choir - open to all pupils in P5, 6 and 7.